Nationwide Lawyers Come to the Aid of the Disabled and Debt-Distressed
Beltway firm focuses on protecting consumers and fighting discrimination
At Legal Justice Advocates our tenacious attorneys draw upon more than 40 years of combined experience to enforce our clients' rights when it comes to disability discrimination and other forms of unequal treatment in the workplace and elsewhere. We also tackle consumer protection claims, bankruptcy and collections matters. No matter what type of conflict you seek to resolve, our goal is always to provide the aggressive advocacy needed to obtain an optimal result.
Attorneys dedicated to knowledgeable and personalized representation
Our respected standing in D.C. and throughout the country is built upon our:
- Knowledge of relevant courts — We practice nationwide and are well-versed in the nuances of both local and federal laws. We make it a priority to know what to expect from the government agencies, lawyers and judges in your area, as well as those in the nation’s capital.
- Endeavoring to relieve clients' emotional stress — We believe in always being responsive to clients’ questions and concerns and educating them about their rights and options. Our clients are full participants in their cases, working one-on-one with their attorneys.
- Reputation as innovative thinkers — We craft creative, thorough strategies that are tailored to our clients’ specific situations and that are calculated to achieve optimal results.
Whether you are facing discrimination in the workplace or dealing with crushing debt, we can help you move forward, with dignity.
Counsel enforce compliance with federal and state protective laws
At Legal Justice Advocates, we work to ensure you and your loved ones can have equal access to the public accommodations and information that is afforded to able-bodied citizens, as Congress intended when drafting these complex and specific laws. Our firm handles claims related to:
- Americans with Disabilities Act and discrimination — We advocate for clients pursuing disability discrimination claims that arise when an employer or a place of public accommodation operates in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The ADA protects individuals with physical or mental impairments that substantially limit major life activities.
- Labor and employment law claims — We fight for fair employment practices, bringing discrimination claims on behalf of clients that were wrongfully terminated or otherwise given adverse treatment due to gender, race, ethnicity or some other suspect classification.
- Collections — We zealously defend debtors in collections disputes, helping them settle accounts, discharge debt, end harassment and pursue damages for unlawful collection tactics.
- Consumer protection and bankruptcy — Our consumer protection attorneys help clients besieged by crushing debt decide whether bankruptcy is an optimal remedy, outlining the consequences and advantages of their options, including applicable bankruptcy exemptions.
Our compassionate counselors make it their priority to protect your assets and livelihood by pursuing well-planned strategies designed to achieve optimal results.
Consult an experienced attorney to set up a free initial consultation
At Legal Justice Advocates, we will fight diligently to protect your rights. To schedule your free initial consultation, call us at 833-200-7780 or contact us online.